Anybody interested in slugging from Woodbridge to Tysons?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Danielle Tope 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Admin

There are couple of commuters interested in slugging from Woodbridge / Rt.17 to Tysons. Destinations are not set and wondering if anybody is interested in starting a new slug line? If so, what are your preferred locations in Woodbridge / Rt.17 and Tysons?

• #2394 Reply

Jose Lopez

I am. What days? What hours? Where in Tysons?

• #2404 Reply

Bob Valzah

I drive from Fredericksburg to Tysons, but I can pick up slugs from Route 123 parking lot. My preferred drop off is at Rt7@ springhill Rd kiss-n-ride or RT 123 metro between the malls? I am open for suggestions to keep this new Woodbridge to Tysons slug line rolling.

• #2434 Reply

Jose Lopez

I would be interested. I am in Dumfries (VA234 and I-95).

• #3778 Reply

Jeff Borek

Bob, Are you still looking for riders? Route 123 parking lot to Springhill Kiss n Ride perfect for me. What time do you get to the 123 parking lot?

• #2405 Reply

Maria

Hi! I can also pick up, but im in falls church. From Woodbridge to Falls church. Off of Rt 29. Let me know if anyone goes that way!

• #2433 Reply

Jose Lopez

I am looking from Woodbridge, Dale City, Dumfries, Triangle, Quantico to Tysons.

• #2487 Reply

Susan

Is Woodbridge-Tysons line working? Where can I pick up slugs in the afternoon?

• #2673 Reply

Jessica mihos

I am interested in slugging from the 610 lot in stafford to Tyson’s.

• #2680 Reply

Alicia Bourne

I am Very interested. I travel from Woodbridge to Tysons M-Th
    Is there a line already started ?

My ideal pick up locations are :
    Potomac Mills Mall
    Horner Road and
    123/ I95 commuter lot

I am brand new to Slug lines, Been living in VA for 4 years and the commute is killing me. HELP !

• #2681 Reply

Jose Lopez

I think that there is a girl who started a line already. I live in Dumfries and commute to Tysons if you find someone else maybe we can start our own or carpool or anything that works. Potomac Mill Mall would be a great place to pick up and drop off.

• #4337 Reply

Dale City to Tysons Mall II

Hi if anyone interested to take ride with us..
    I can pick up from any lot in Woodbridge
    1. Horner Road
    2. Telegraph Road
    3. Potomac Mills
    4. Dale City
    5. Hillendale
    6. Lindendale
    7. Lake Ridge
    8. Old Bridge Rd & Route 123
    9. Route 123 & I-95

I am traveling 3/4 days a week to go McLean/Tysons II Mall area, Mostly I don’t go on Friday. My start time bit late around 8:30am from Dale city and expecting to be there 9:30 or earlier, also return time 5:30ies. We are two riding together regularly but we need one more person to go to catch the express free. if anyone interested. please let me know

• #5273 Reply

Latoya Jackson

Are you still looking for riders?

• #5341 Reply

Jeff Borek

Hi. We have a group of three that go from Woodbridge Commuter Lot departing at 6:20am then usually leaving Tysons 4pm in the afternoon. We can accommodate most locations in Tysons. Looking for riders-only or drivers/riders.

• #5377 Reply

Kayla

Where would you be dropping off in Tyson’s?

• #5376 Reply

Kayla

I may be getting a job in McLean (Dolley Madison Blvd.) Is anybody going that way that I could ride with? I may be able to do Tyson’s and just metro to the McLean station as well. My car has a mileage limit, so this would my best shot.

• #5466 Reply

Valarie

Interested in a slugline – leaving from Horner Rd, Woodbridge VRE or nearby location – anytime between 8 am and 9 am – but also need to return between 6 pm and 7 pm

Any rides available?

• #5469 Reply

Jessica

I would be available to ride with you from Woodbridge at 8 a.m. and leave Tysons by 6 p.m. Let me know what day you’d like to start!

• #6399 Reply

Phil

Looking for two riders between Woodbridge/Potomac Mills and Tysons/McLean. Leaving Woodbridge around 7am and in the evening leaving Tysons/McLean around 4:30pm

• #6525 Reply

Jill
      Participant

Hi Phil,
      Are you still looking for riders? I might be interested in being a rider for you. I also have a co-worker who might also be interested in joining this.

• #6529 Reply

Phil

Hi JSpears,

I am still looking for riders. I am actually looking for two riders so if you and your coworker sre interested in riding that would work for me

• #6536 Reply

Jill
      Participant

Hey Phil,
      Would you be willing to wait and start in a couple of weeks? We currently have 3 of us at the same building all riding in together when we can. (although there are days when not all 3 of us work) One of the girls is temporarily on our team, so in a few weeks she will be gone. The 2 of us left are interested in starting to slug once she is gone if you are OK with that.

• #6541 Reply

Phil

Hi Jill,

Yeah I can wait a couple of weeks. Just let me know when you are ready. Also, let me know what your schedule is as mine is a little flexible both in the morning and evening.

Phil

• #6675 Reply

Cory Cobern

I am looking from Route 234 Dumfries to Inova Fairfax Hospital> Anyone go near there or know of any lines? I am new and have never slugged

• #6684 Reply

Ali

Anybody interested start to slug from Horner RD. to Tyson? starting on the second of Oct.

• #6831 Reply

Jessica

I would be! I’d be available anytime between 7:45-8 a.m.

• #6829 Reply

Heather

Hello my name is Heather I live in Woodbridge and I’m looking for two or three Riders leaving around 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. from the park and ride off of Dale Boulevard near the ice skating rink or from almost anywhere in Woodbridge going to Falls Church / Fairfax / Dunn Loring Metro station / Inova Fairfax Hospital.

• #6830 Reply

Jessica

Hello,
    I can leave tomorrow, Monday, October 9 anytime between 7:45-8 a.m. from Horner, Tackets, or 123/95 commuter lot. I’m not sure if anyone’s working tomorrow or not due to Columbus Day.

• #6832 Reply

Ali

Am working from Monday to Friday anytime in the morning betwen 6:45 and 7:15 and return between 4:30 and 5. I can stop in the morning at Horner rd or RT 123 and return from Greensboro or Tyson corener, I need riders

• #6834 Reply

ccobern
    Participant

Hi Heather,

I live in Dumfries and work at the Merrifield Center near the Dunn Loring station. My schedule changes but for the enxt several weeks I will be working from 8-30. If either way works for you.

• #9727 Reply

Kita

Whats the status on having slug lines in tysons? I work in the tysons area but currently pick up/drop off slugs at pentagon which adds anotger 15 mins to my commute. Not complaining bit it would be nice to have on the 495 corridor

• #9728 Reply

Valarie

I would be interested in a slug to Tysons. My problem has been that I don’t leave work before 6:30 pm to return to Woodbridge. I’m much more flexible for the morning commute

• #9729 Reply

Cory Cobern

Same here Valerie. My shifts rotate. I am often off at 630. But I work by Inova Fairfax

• #12785 Reply

SNL

It seems like there is definite interest. I think the best way to get this off the ground is by piggy-backing off of PRTC bus stops. What PRTC commuter stops in Tysons Corner are the busiest and easiest for a vehicle to swing by? Near the Tysons Corner Metro?

• #12790 Reply

Ahmed

I need a ride from the Dumfries/Woodbridge area to Tysons corner tomorrow morning (Monday, April 9th, 2018). Is there anyone slugging from these areas? If so, please let me know. Thanks

• #12793 Reply

Danielle Topw

Anyone interested in slugging from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner starting April 16th?

• #12794 Reply

Danielle Tope

Text 7039671190 if you are interesting in slugging from Horner road to Tysons Corner

Reply To: Anybody interested in slugging from Woodbridge to Tysons?
Your information: