Mark Center Slug line at Horner Road

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rob 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

David H

Anybody interested in starting a new slug line from Horner Rd to Mark Center?

I would suggest the lane next(west) to the crystal city line, just opposite to the pentagon line. It will be easy for slugs to switch to Pentagon slug line or hop in a bus.

– David

• #2235 Reply

John B

David,
    We are looking for slugs to drop off and pick up at the Marl Center occasionally. With the new ramp opening soon, one would think this will pick up a bit faster. I would suggest forming a line at the North bus stop opposite of the pentagon. As you stated this would make it easy for someone to still access the line or bus to the pentagon but make it easier to pick up and avoid the traffic on the south side.

• #2236 Reply

Admin

Hello David and John, We agree, see the map at http://sluglines.com/a/mwiki/index.php?title=Horner_Rd

Please let us know if you have any suggestions.

v/r
    Sluglines

• #2256 Reply

Kim

I waited at the Mark Center line for about 10 minutes but no riders, ended up picking up slugs for the Pentagon.
    Is there a good time to pick up Mark Center slugs from Horner?

• #2330 Reply

NOVASlug

Anyone slugging to Mark Center?

• #3227 Reply

Tony

What is a good time for slugging to Mark Center from Horner Rd? Anybody have luck finding a ride?

Thanks

• #6609 Reply

Madiha

Hello Tonay I am seeking a rider going to the Mark center. Kindly let me know if you are interested.

Madiha

• #5591 Reply

Lisa

I went looking for a dedicated Mark Canter slug line at the horner lot. I didn’t see one and just picked up pentagon riders and turned around.

• #6608 Reply

Madiha

Hello Lisa,

I would like to know If you are still Interested in going to the Mark center. I am seeking a rider.

Madiha

• #6607 Reply

Madiha

Hello,
    I would also like to know if there is anyone going to the Mark center and / or of there is any lane for it. I drive but do not see anyone going to Mark Center.

Madiha

• #6612 Reply

Admin

Madiha, we tried to start a line at the Horner, but there was no traction. Do you have access to the Mark Center email list?

• #6673 Reply

Rob

Where is the line to get people at the Mark Center?

Reply To: Mark Center Slug line at Horner Road
Your information: