This document is an electronic record acting in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
These terms and conditions apply on the usage of our website www.sluglines.com , smart phone Application as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Website, the application .
The service allows drivers to navigate to their desires address in a hassle free manner. It allows drivers and users to assemble and update maps to reflect road conditions and conditions such as traffic congestions, road accidents, police road blocks etc. This service is provided by the application. This free version is not subjected to any commercial purpose and legally binded on its source location namely Virginia court jurisprudence.
The sluggers are free to actively share information in this platform however they need to follow some of the codes that must not diminish or infringe proprietary rights of others, including but not limited to copyright and trade marks;
● poses a risk to a person’s safety, security or health;
● identifies other persons without obtaining such person’s express written consent to the disclosure of their personal information, or pertains to minors and identifies minors or their personal information, including their full name, age, address or contact information;
● is unlawful, defamatory, libelous or invades the privacy of others;
● is harassing, offensive, threatening or vulgar;
● is characterized by, or that encourages racism or unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race, origin, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political view or socio-economical class;
● encourages criminal behavior or conduct that would constitute a criminal offense under any law, or could give rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
● promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law or under these Terms;
● falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Sluglines.
The Service utilizes Software for map displays, updates and road information. With respect to some cellular telephone devices running the Software, the Software is a free-software. The Service, its database, Slugline’s trademarks, the design of the maps of the
Service and the voice files integrated in the Software – all are not free-software.
Some features of the service makes use of detailed location and route information in the form of GPS signals and other information sent by your mobile device on which slugline application is installed and activated. However any information you are sharing bornes out of your own responsibility in actively engaging with slugging community. Any lack of credibility by users will make them responsible under the jurisprudence of their own law. The company is not responsible for any conflicts arising out of mis-utilisation of the service and causing delay for the travellers.
Sluglines hereby grants you a free of charge, non-exclusive,time-limited, non-transferrable, non-licensable ,revocable lice to use the service for non-commercial purpose.The free version of the software cannot be modified for any commercial gains. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful without any warranty. But any members mis-utilising it other than slugging purpose will be fitted to treat according to the provisions of law of the source country Virginia.
The internet connection required to use the service and any chargesincurred by the user are their own responsibility at their own expense.The expenses are prescribed by the agreement between you and your communication service provider.
The service is terminated when users fail to comply and subjected to face legal complication on failing to follow standards like the following:
• Copy , modify, adapt reverse engineer disassemble any portion of the content in the service or site .
• Make any use of the content on anyother website or networked computer for any purpose or copy content without Sluglines prior written consent
• Create browser or border environment around the content
• Interfere with or violate any third party or any users right to privacy including copyrights and other intellectual property rights of others or collect personal information about visitorsor users without their consent copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Content included in the Service and/or Site, or in any way or publicly display, perform, or distribute them; (ii) make any use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy the Content without Waze’s prior written consent; (iii) create a browser or border environment around the Content (e.g. no frames or inline linking); (iv) interfere with or violate any third party or other user’s right to privacy or other rights, including copyrights and any other intellectual property rights of others, or harvest or collect personal information about visitors or users of the Service and/or Site without their express consent, including using any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, or data-mine; (v) Defame , abuse, harass, thereaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
• Treansmit or make available connection with service or site with virus, worm ,Trojan Horse, time bomb , Web bug etc so on so forth that intends to corrupt hardware or software of telecommunications department.
• Sell license or exploit for any commercial purpose that disrupts the original purpose of creating the application
• Creating database or forwarding any data generated from the service or site without prior consent that gives rise to illegal immoral, unauthorized purpose
• Violating or infringing any of these principles.