Fredericksburg/Stafford to Springfield?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Macman 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Fusion

Is there a location to pick up riders from Fredericksburg/Stafford going to Springfield in the morning? Conversely, is there a location to pick up riders from Springfield going to Fredericksburg/Stafford in the afternoon? If so, what’s the ideal time?

• #12774 Reply

Admin

No sluglines between Fredericksburg/Stafford going and Springfield. Is there any specific location in Springfield you are looking for?

• #12777 Reply

Fusion

Thank you for the feedback. A destination off the Boudinot exit in Springfield would be ideal.

• #12805 Reply

Macman
      Participant

Hello, my name is Chris McCrae and I am looking for riders from the Fredericksburg/Stafford area going to and from Springfield, VA daily. I work on Boston Blvd in Springfield, VA (just off of the Boudinot Drive HOV entrance/exit). If interested, please feel free to reach out to me at cmccrae86@gmail.com to compare work schedules/locations. I am looking to find riders or start a carpool to alleviate both HOV costs and I-95 traffic congestion. If you know of anyone else, it would be appreciated if you would please ask them to reach out to me as well.

• #12803 Reply

Christopher McCrae

Hello, my name is Chris McCrae and I am looking for riders from the Fredericksburg/Stafford area going to and from Springfield, VA daily. I work on Boston Blvd in Springfield, VA (just off of the Boudinot Drive HOV entrance/exit). If interested, please feel free to reach out to me at cmccrae86@gmail.com to compare work schedules/locations. I am looking to find riders or start a carpool to alleviate both HOV costs and I-95 traffic congestion. If you know of anyone else, it would be appreciated if you would please ask them to reach out to me as well.

Reply To: Fredericksburg/Stafford to Springfield?
Your information: