Woodbridge to Bethesda Commute

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Diego 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Mubi

I am new to slug, Do we have any slug line between Woodbridge and Bethesda?? If there is no line whats the best way to commute?? My Current commute is slugging from Tacketts mill to Rosslyn then take metro to Bethesda. Please Help

• #3917 Reply

Admin

Mubi,
    I guess that is the best way to commute, or you can go into DC to L’Enfant Plaza or take a 14th street (Metro Center). There is no line to Bethesda!
    Happy Slugging!

• #4115 Reply

Diego Osorio
    Participant

Hi Mubi,

I am not sure if you sent me an email last week because I had received three emails from people interested in this route. My name is Diego and we are creating a group to commute to that area. Please let me know if you are interested.

• #4120 Reply

Admin

Mubi / Diego –

Do you have a location for morning and evening lines? Rt.123 lot may be a good location for Morning lines, riders will have enough space to park, and Bethesda drivers have an option to pick up Tysons riders.

Admin

• #4148 Reply

Diego Osorio
    Participant

Thanks! Right now we don’t have an actual location, I am just trying to put together a group of riders. I will consider that lot if things go right. Thanks!

• #5123 Reply

Rich

Hi Diego

Are you still looking for riders from Woodbridge to Bethesda?

• #5124 Reply

Diego

Hi Rich,

We have one opening starting next week. If we can talk by phone so I can tell you what we have right now and how the commuting is working during the week that would be great. Text me to 703-608-0086 and we can arrange a time to talk Today or Tomorrow.

• #5125 Reply

mubi

Hi,

I am commuting Tuesday- Friday from Woodbridge Tacketts mills to Bethesda. I am working 8-5.

• #12727 Reply

Ricardo

Hi Guys,

If you have any opening or know anyone that is looking for additional riders/drivers for the Woodbridge to Bethesda commute, please let me know. I typically work 830 to 530 on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays

Thanks

• #12728 Reply

Diego

Ricardo,

Our group leaves Woodbridge from Telegraph Road at 6:30 and start driving back to Woodbridge in the afternoon at 4:00 pm, so probably this group won’t work for you because of your schedule.

I know a different group which I think might work better for you. If you don’t mind sending me your phone number so I can text you and put you in contact with the person in charge of coordinating this other group, that would be great!

• #12781 Reply

Carolina

Hello! Is there still an opening for a rider from Woodbridge to Bethesda? I will be having to start making this commute March 26, so I’d like to know how long of a commute I’d be expecting. Someone please let me know-thanks!

• #12782 Reply

Diego

Carolina,

I’ll be glad to provide some information about what we have in place right now for commuting to that area. Please send me your phone number to my email (diegosorio2010@gmail.com) and I’ll give you a call. Have a good day!

Reply To: Woodbridge to Bethesda Commute
Your information: