There are 2 slug staging areas at Bobs, primarily going to DC locations at the Keene Mill Park and Ride behind the gas station next to the bus shelter goes to 18th, 20th and 23rd street. The line away from the gas station goes to 14th street and L'Enfant. The yellow line is going to L'Enfant and the Blue line is going to 18th, 20th and 23rd
There are about 685 parking spaces, it gets full by 7:00 AM. At the shopping complex and American Legion, commuter parking spaces are marked in blue.
- 254 spaces Springfield plaza, 7206 Old Keene Mill Rd, Springfield, VA 22150 (http://www.myspringfieldplaza.com)
- 100 spaces American Legion, 6500 Amherst Avenue, Springfield, VA 22150
- 53 spaces 7047 Old Keene Mill Rd, Springfield, VA 22150 (http://www.sumc-cares.org)
- 278 spaces former Circuit City lot, 7039 Old Keene Mill Road, Springfield, VA 22150
5:45 AM - 8:00 AM
Slug lines from Bobs - Old Keene Mill Rd
Slug lines to Bobs - Old Keene Mill Rd
The Bob's is served by the following bus routes:
- Fairfax Connector Route 306
- Fairfax Connector Route 18G
Bob's is one of the oldest slugging lots, believed to be functioning since 1975 to the Pentagon. It has an easy access to HOV lanes I-95/I-395. This commuter lot has gone through many changes like its names. Bob's lot is also called Old Keene Mill, Springfield Plaza, Springfield Mall, Long John Silvers, Chi Chi's. There is a steady flow of drivers and riders so it moves commuters quickly. Parking lot is present next to K-mart.