19th & I St
|Nearby: 854 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Sluglines forms in front of the restaurant Heritage India (closed now) on 19th street between I street and Pennsylvania Avenue at 854 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20006 (https://goo.gl/maps/BRsy77PixC62). Drivers heading south pull to their right and pick up slugs for Horner Road and Tackett's. Slugging traffic to Potomac Mills slowed down after the Potomac Mills reduced the parking space for commuters in 2014.
- 3:30 PM -5:00 PM
Slug lines from 19th & I Street
- Slug lines to Horner Rd
- Slug lines to Potomac Mills
- Ominiride in the corner of 18th and F street
- Metro Rail- Foggy bottom Station at the corner of 23rd and I streets.
- Farragut West(Blue and Orange Lines)
- New Sites For Sluglines July 23, 1998 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/daily/july98/commuters23.htm)